1. Present a copy and / or original of the Bolivian Passport and / or the Identity Card (valid or expired).
2. Present a copy and original of the Bolivian Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
3. Present a copy and original of the Bolivian Death Certificate (if applicable).
4. A recent photograph size passport white background.
5. The cost of the passport process is $ 85.00 US Dollars, the payment must be paid with a debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
IF YOU REQUIRE TO APPLY FOR PASSPORT IN A MOBILE BRIDGE OF THE CONSULATE, YOU MUST BRING ADDITIONALLY THE FOLLOWING:
I. A postage prepaid mailing envelope in case the interested party requests the sending of the passport.
II. Payment can be made by card or money order payable to the Consulate General of Bolivia.
· Any application is in a personal way in offices of the Consulate or mobile brigade, does not require prior appointment.
· The estimated time of delivery of the passport is approximately 10 to 15 business days.