Student visas are valid for 30 days from the date of entry to then file for a temporary residence for one (1) year in at the national immigration offices . It is recommended to process the visa with a period of at least 2 -3 weeks before departure.
- Completed Sworn Statement for Visa Application
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- One recent 2" x 2" passport type photograph
- Fee of $50.00
- Certificate of good conduct / Police Record
- Medical certificate stating that applicant does not suffer from contagious disease (must include an ELISA analysis for HIV)
- School Transcript
- Copy of Itinerary or travel reservation.
- If the applicant is a minor, according to Bolivian law, legal permission from parents or guardians, countersigned by competent authority to travel and stay in Bolivia.
- Certification of financial standing of the applicant or parent, if applicant is a minor.
- Corresponding acceptance of a Bolivian university and / or educational institution.